About ~ Julie’s Jewels
A Little About Me
I live in a small Victorian country town. Where it is very hard to show my wares so here I am blogging…
I am also – Married with Children – four to be exact and we have used all our first initials in our Etsy (destash) user ID (ljjnjm) which stands for…
Len, Julie, Jessica, Nicholas, Jacinda & Michael
I am an Avon representative and also teach recorder at our children’s primary school and am busy with the church & school P&F books and office work.
So for fun I play around with beads and create Artisan Jewellery and Home Decor items some of which I will show here and they will mostly be for sale – unless already sold, some of which are on the Gallery page.
To see other items please check out the following…
My range is ever changing & includes the following;
☺ Jewellery ~ Earrings, Bracelets, Pendants, Necklaces & Lanyards
☺ Home Decor ~ Suncatchers, Pens, Spiders, Candle Skirts, Bookmarks, Key Rings, Mobile Phone Charms, Wine Charms & many different Christmas decorations.
~~~ ~~~~ ~~~
I now have a ‘My Space’ ~ how cool is that… – send me a friend request if you like. I need all the friends I can get. LOL
Julie’s Jewels ~ Policies
– Payment within 7 days please.
– International buyers ~ I only accept PayPal.
– Australian buyers ~ I prefer PayPal but Direct Deposit is available please contact me for banking details (form below).
☺ Jewellery Postage:
– International buyers ~ I will be using Australia Post Airmail for all international deliveries, as such there is no tracking available unless you upgrade to ‘Registered Post International – for parcels up to 2kg’ or ‘Express Post International – for parcels up to 20kg’
– Australian buyers ~ postage is $2.50 or if a bulky item postage will generally be $4.00. Express Post and Registered Post are available upon request.
– I will post items together to save on postage and I don’t change handling fees.
☺ Return & Refund Policy:
– I want you to be 100% happy with your purchases.
– If your jewellery breaks, please return to me for repair. I do offer free repairs on any jewellery for 30 days after purchase, for design flaws only – not deliberate damage.
– I will refund your purchase price within 14 days if there are any problems, postage is non-refundable. Buyer to return items to me for repair/return at their own cost.
☺ Additional Information:
– Please contact me if you have any questions or problems at all, I am only to happy to help.
– Custom orders are very welcome, so together we can create something special just for you or a loved one. All designs are copyright to me Julie-Ann from Julie’s Jewels, including all custom orders.
– Jewellery Repairs and/or Restringing, I will repair your old, broken jewellery – I will require a photo of the item to be repaired so use the contact me form below and I’ll email back for the photo and any other details.
– I have gift vouchers for those hard-to-buy-for presents.
☺ For Earring Buyers:
– I can replace the plated ear-wires with Sterling Silver or Gold-Filled for the following extra prices.
– Sterling Silver $3.00 or Gold-Filled $5.00.
– I can also add Screw-On or Clips for unpierced ears.
– Please let me know if you wish to change earwires when purchasing so I can adjust the invoice.
>> Contact Me <<
Please fill out the below form for any Custom Orders or Requests. I will also accept repairs and restringing of broken jewellery.
Thank-you, I will answer your email as soon as possible – and if needed request a photo of jewellery that is needing a little bit of love and attention to make it beautiful again. ie Repairs and/or Restringing.