Posted by juliesjewels on April 30, 2009
Australian Etsy Blog Giveaway!!!
Quote from the giveaway… Julie-Ann is offering the very first Australian Etsy Blog giveaway! Julie-Ann is an amazing artist based in Victoria, specialising in artisan beaded jewellery and home décor.
Read the full article which includes a mini-interview, by clicking the link above…
~~~ ~~~~ ~~~
Julie’s Jewels Giveaway!!!
Julie-Ann is very generously offering a an item up to $20 (or $20 towards a more expensive piece) – choose anything in her store or a custom order (not including the DUST team sale category).
The prize also includes free worldwide postage!
To win this wonderful prize:
- Go to Julie’s Jewels and come back here and leave a comment with your favourite item and why you love it (don’t forget to leave a way to contact you)
For additional entries (each is worth another entry):
- Tweet about this giveaway with a link to the blog post. Leave an additional comment here with your twitter name.
- Write a blog post about this giveaway or featuring Julie’s Jewels, with a link to this blog post. Leave a separate comment here with a link.
Entries will close at midnight on Thursday 14th May (2 weeks away), and the winner will be contacted and announced on this blog (winners have 5 days to respond before the prize will be offered to another winner). The winner will be selecteted randomly from entries.
~~~ ~~~~ ~~~
*** Leave all comments on the Australian Etsy blog to be eligible for the $20 prize
Posted in Reviews | Tagged: etsy, give away, julies jewels | 2 Comments »
Posted by juliesjewels on February 9, 2009
Hey Ladies – the DUST team have started a new store over on Etsy. All items have free post worldwide and all monies from sales are going to the Australian Red Cross Appeal for the Victorian Bushfires.
Please visit – OzBushfireAppeal
From Emma – the creator of this fantastic new Etsy store
WOW – donations and sales are going really strong. Such great work Etsians!
You can Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need to do:
* Email me the listing wording, tags, price and pics – the listing must be EXCLUSIVELY in this store. You can delete it from your own store or list something new.
* I’ll do the listing
* Once item is sold, you will be informed and YOU will Ship it out. We need to have FREE INTERNATIONAL shipping on all items so that they can come from/go to anywhere.
* Don’t forget to mention your store name
There are 2 other awesome Etsians in line to do some listings tonight – so just keep emailing through.
YOU ROCK! xx
Posted in Listings - Etsy, Reviews | Tagged: australia, bushfire appeal, dust team, etsy | 2 Comments »
Posted by juliesjewels on February 4, 2009
As a pround member of the DUST team on Etsy I’d like to show my readers a wonderful Giveaway contest from a fellow member – Erin of ‘Inner Earth Soaps’.
The giveaway can be found here – http://www.mykookie.com/2009/02/handmade-in-oz-reviewed-for-all-and.html – for this amazing product called ‘Unwind Soap’ dosen’t it look delicious…
Erin can be found on Etsy at – http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6074112 – visit Erin’s shop for some truly amazing soap that look good enough to eat.
Best of luck to all who enters this competition – but you’re not going to win because I am… LOL
Posted in Reviews | Tagged: australia, contest, dust team, etsy, Inner Earth Soaps, soap | Leave a Comment »